Top ten lists seem to be all the rage, back on March 5th I posted an annotated list of 10 reasons to vote for Harper's Conservatives, (all very tongue in cheek) and its been viewed close to 1,000 times in less than two months.
So with that in mind here are 10 reasons for wanting Jack Layton as Canada's next Prime Minister.
10. Iggy's eyebrows are too big and Harper is getting fat. Vote for Jack, he's skinny and doesn't have bushy eyebrows.
9. When ignorant Americans visit Canada with zero knowledge about our country we'll be able to honestly tell them...You don't know Jack.
8. The janitorial staff at 24 Sussex Drive, the one's who clean the bathrooms...they'll be able to tell their friends that they do in fact know Jack shit.
7. Jack is using a cane, Winston Churchill used a cane. Walking sticks are cool, everyone will be wanting one.
6. Foreigners will have no idea what we're talking about when we say that our Prime Minister is a "Dipper".
5. With Jack as PM every month will be Movember.
4. The Bare Naked Ladies endorsed Jack when he ran for the NDP leadership. I'd love to see a NY Times headline that says: "Canada's new leader makes bare naked ladies happy".
3. Jack Layton's wife is a hot younger Asian lady. Come on guys, you know that is just like...so cool.
2. Quebecers like him, and everyone knows the French have style.
And the number one reason Canadians should have for wanting Jack Layton as Canada's next Prime Minister....
It will mean Stephen Harper can get on with his next career as a piano playing lounge singer.
Click the button below to vote for Canadian Soapbox at CanadianBlogosphere, then click green.
(You can vote once every day)