Friday, July 24, 2009

Taking a break for my birthday...


July 24 is my day folks, and I'll be extending it through the weekend. Thanks to everyone who's been visiting and commenting, this has been a good month. It started poorly with a contract position I held coming to an end, but its ending with the start of a new contract back with the LCBO.

And who knows? Maybe now that management has reached a collective bargaining agreement with the union...perhaps they'll start hiring directly. If I was to be offered a full time and permanent position, I might have a decision to make. I'm leaning strongly toward making a radical change in my life, regardless of what happens with me at the LCBO.

I'll be back posting again next week as a 43 year old, so please come back often.


Thanks to you Canadian Soapbox is now listed in the Top Ten at Canadian Blogosphere. To help this blog climb even higher click on their icon, then hit the green button to vote - limit 1 vote per day per IP - thank you.
Canadian Blogosphere

No comments: